Sunday, January 22, 2006
Presstopia Forum v01.00.04 released
What Changed :
To Install / Upgrade :
- Added - Configurable time limits on user and moderator post edits.
- Added - Admin can add text or HTML to an author's profile which are displayed below the author's info on post list page.
- Added - A few extra CSS classes for the author info box on the post list page.
Logon as host and upload the module as you would any other DotNetNuke PA. See the FAQ for details.
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Presstopia Blog 0.9 RC9 released
What Changed :
To Install :
- Fixed : The RSS feed's main link element pointed to the RSS feed itself, instead of the home page of the blog.
- Changed : The FreeTextBox control included in the download has been updated to the latest version 3.1.2 (released 2006/01/11).
- Added : SMTP authentication
See the readme.htm file for installation instructions.
To Upgrade :
No database changes were made. The files that changed from the previous version (and which must be re-uploaded to your web server) are :
Friday, January 13, 2006
Presstopia Forum v01.00.03 released
A new minor release version of Presstopia Forum is now available. This new version has the following changes :
To update, or for a new install, simply upload the PA as you would any other module. See the Presstopia Forum FAQ for details.
- ADDED : Forum Statistics. Can be switched on/off via Forum Settings and cached
- ADDED : Author name on thread view page is now a link that will display all posts for that author
- ADDED : When replying to a post, the replied to post is now shown on the message post page
- CHANGED : "Remove Avatar" checkbox changed to a link button on "My Settings" page
- FIXED : "My Settings" page displayed the Max Image Size instead of Max Avatar Size value